whirlpool adp5540

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, problem with above, machine flooding, water coming out of hose on left hand front side of machine, but can't see where the hose goes, also on fill the lights are flashing inlet solenoid is pulsing, and as i said water flying out of hose
at present i have machine stripped down and on two chairs as i couldn't see where the water was coming from,
thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Post the machine service number on the door sticker (12 digits & starts with 85) + if possible post photos showing affected parts . When the fault occurs note the recurring series of flashes on the start button LED.

Post the machine service number on the door sticker (12 digits & starts with 85) + if possible post photos showing affected parts . When the fault occurs note the recurring series of flashes on the start button LED.

hi zipper, service no. 854254015751
i thought it was a pump problem so i checked out the pump, it was ok, but now that machine is empty i can see that the whole cycle happens in pulses ie, the drain cycle at start pulses, then fill cycle pulses, so the light is flashing all the time

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back