Whispered announcement for retiring couples

The problem with that argument is that governments have been doing the same well before Brexit was thought of...

And they have never been 'held to account'!

Quitters unfortunately were led to believe that it was all the EU's fault, and yet even the slightest glimpse at provisions across the channel show that the UK is often at or near the bottom of any 'league table' when it comes to looking after the general population and those most in need...

Indeed also in most of the developed world, and some third world nations...

Percentage of average working wage paid by country as a state pension.

UKSFGF3J73GtdF1AUsA6oabH9T4hiCcggFUp8DuJVa4.png

This will of course change when we leave the EU according to the unicorns as they gather around their money tree :LOL:
Assuming your stats are legit,as we both know,,that is one of many many relavent stats,you choose to cherrypick 1 that you think proves everything.

Sponsored Links
The UK is a very nasty place to be old/sick/vulnerable!
So,despite being in EU,,,they not helped that then..So is EU too weak??..Whichever way you twist it round,,,if things are crap after 40years,,,what is the point of another 40 years?..If its all UK fault,,then we will be just as bad,,but no worse ,out of EU..

No, it isn't. Calling it a flat-rate pension doesn't make it true.

People retired prior to 2016 don't get a flat rate pension

People retired subsequently might, but usually don't.

Do you get a flat-rate pension?
So if there are circumstances where a flat rate state pension exists in the UK, that means I am correct. (y)

You havent answered this:
Do you think you can pay in more and receive more -that would be a non flat rate?

So if there are circumstances where a flat rate state pension exists in the UK, that means I am correct.

Nonsense.

A flat-rate pension would mean that everybody got the same amount. They don't. And won't.

Sponsored Links
So,despite being in EU,,,they not helped that then..So is EU too weak??..Whichever way you twist it round,,,if things are crap after 40years,,,what is the point of another 40 years?..If its all UK fault,,then we will be just as bad,,but no worse ,out of EU..
Oh the ignorance of a quitter...

They claim that the EU rules our lives and yet fail to see that the failures inflicted on this country are home grown!

No wonder they hit out at the wrong target!

A decreased economic output post brexit will lead to further austerity, and ironically demographic wise quitters will probably be worst hit...

I shall not shed a tear...
In fact I shall probably to heard to emit the odd chuckle :)

Nonsense.

A flat-rate pension would mean that everybody got the same amount. They don't. And won't.
You said it wasnt a flat pension.

Then I pointed out it some might get a flat rate pension.

You still havent answered: can you pay in a higher amount to get a higher pension, which you wont answer.

Oh look JohnD is therefore talking nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

You said it wasnt a flat pension.

Then I pointed out it some might get a flat rate pension.
Read that back to yourself...

VERY SLOWLY!

As I said before, semantics kills off your arguments...

The best you can do nowadays is add an :ROFLMAO:

Guess what, notchy...the laugh is on you!

Read that back to yourself...

VERY SLOWLY!

As I said before, semantics kills off your arguments...

The best you can do nowadays is add an :ROFLMAO:

Guess what, notchy...the laugh is on you!

JohnD has already admitted its a flat rate pension. And he is conveniently refusing to answer a key question

Your graph has been proved pointless.

But hey, you carry on laughing, cant be much fun doing that with your head in sand old bean :ROFLMAO:

What is crap and exactly what is the EU fault in that.

another deliberate untrue claim by notch.

It is not untrue, you have admitted the UK does have a flat rate pension.

Clearly you cant remember what you write.

Perhaps you dont like admitting you are contradicting yourself.

How are you getting on with proving in the UK its possible to pay in more for a bigger pension, something that would prove the UK does not have a flat rate pension.

Sponsored Links
Back