White 5A Loop-in Type Ceiling Rose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

Can anyone help me locate a place where I can buy a white ceiling rose (if that's the correct term?) with built in terminals that has a diameter greater than the standard 3 inch?

Sponsored Links
I don't know if you can get a bigger ceiling rose, but the other solution is a biscuit ring, they're about 5" dia and fit between the standard ceiling rose and the ceiling. Or you could make your own out of a piece of hardboard.

Do you have a link? You can imagine the results when I search for 'biscuit ring'.

Sponsored Links
Searching for biscuit ring was'nt very successful.

Never heard it called a biscuit ring before.... searching for "ceiling rose halo" seems more fruitful.

I'm sure that if I asked for a biscuit ring at the wholesalers they would think I wanted something to go with my free drink from the automated vending machine!

Searching for biscuit ring was'nt very successful.

Never heard it called a biscuit ring before.... searching for "ceiling rose halo" seems more fruitful.

I'm sure that if I asked for a biscuit ring at the wholesalers they would think I wanted something to go with my free drink from the automated vending machine!
Denman's use the term biscuit spacers - though they tend to be square rather than round and are used to build out wall switches in 10mm stages where it is impossible to replace the backbox.

I'd just call that a backbox or K/O box extension.

We don't have a denmans here, the local wholesalers don't keep backbox extensions on the shelf :(

If you're lucky.

If you're not you'd better hope they've got some Cadbury's Finger biscuits in... :eek:

to the op.. Are you trying to avoid decorating or hitting a joist, what is the reason. The safety crabtree one looks good

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back