White Bathroom Floor Tile 31.6 x 31.6 ... Can't find???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, :D

Been trying to do some DIY in the bathroom replacing some old bathroom tiles that have cracked but can't find a matching replacement anywhere.. can anyone help or recommend??

Looking for a Plain White Tile measuring 31.6cm x 31.6cm .. I only need about 6 so probably the standard square metre packs of 10 but can't even find matching ones online and the only one I found wanted £25 delivery for just one box.

Please help, I'm at the point where I'm considering lino'in over a perfectly good bathroom floor to cover the cracks.. :eek:

Sponsored Links
you'll not get much luck im afraid. theres a good chance of difference in thickess, shade (white varies a lot) and even the edge profile.

in short, replace the floor as patching wont work well.

I'd also suggest that you need to find out why they are cracking at all as they shouldnt. if its a wooden floor then its likely to be an issue with the prep of the subfloor

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back