White disadvantage?

Sponsored Links
Looks like Mottie was successful in distracting you.

Id keep very quiet about that if I were you.

Surely the salient point is that the email Mottie received listed "white males" as a cohort potentially available for extra funding.

Have you addressed that point - as it is most relavent to this thread
No, it is not the salient point. The email makes no mention of any extra funding, nor of the target groups needing any extra assistance, nor of white male being a targeted minority.
Both of which mottie claimed in his original post. The age of which was another mottie special of dragging up an irrelevant issue to support his own narrative.
The email could have referred to groups of people that were being invited to take part in a charity drive, or just about any sort of initiative.

I had an email once telling me that funding was available for certain cohorts, one of which was white males that are now a targeted minority in need of help in the LA that I work in. Would you call that 'white privilege'?

fb7c516f-135f-41bb-bbdb-cb68cedb4606-jpeg.237655
Can you see any mention of white males being in need of help, or any mention of funding, or any mention of them being a minority.
All of which was a mottie special fabrication.
The presentation of the email looks to have been carefully selected to omit the true nature for the selection of the groups.

Last edited:
"Children of immigrants from deprived backgrounds are up to twice as likely to have a degree compared to their white peers, but this doesn’t translate into greater employment prospects, research has found.

Second-generation ethnic minorities are “substantially” more likely to achieve higher education qualifications, compared to the white majority, according to a report by the Institute of Fiscal Studies (IFS).

Over 50 per cent of Indians and 35 per cent of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have degree-level or equivalent qualifications, compared to 26 per cent of the white majority, the report, published as part of the IFS Deaton Review of Inequalities, found.

Yet, data looking at the position of these groups in the labour market do not match what the researchers would expect given the “typical rewards associated with education”, they said.

The report stated that second-generation ethnic minority children “tend to grow up in poorer families, reflecting the ways that their immigrant parents are systematically disadvantaged in the labour market”.

“However, second-generation ethnic minorities tend to do much better in terms of educational attainment than one would expect given those more disadvantaged origins,” it added.

“And yet, on moving into work, this ability to succeed in education does not bring the expected rewards.”

The fact these groups are performing well in terms of degree-level education is “striking” as they are “much more likely than those from white UK backgrounds to have been disadvantaged in childhood,” the report added, a factor which is associated with poorer educational outcomes.

Despite this, the employment disadvantage of these groups “persists” as both men and women from most ethnic minority groups have lower employment rates compared to their white counterparts."

White disadvantages?

Sound more like institutional racism which goes in the favour of those 'white disadvantaged'...

No surprise there!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I think you need to go to specsavers.
I think you need to reread your email, and find any reference to white males being in need of help, or any mention of funding to anyone, or of white males being a minority, as you claimed in your original comment.
I had an email once telling me that funding was available for certain cohorts, one of which was white males that are now a targeted minority in need of help in the LA that I work in. Would you call that 'white privilege'?

Well, if you can’t see it, you’ll deny it if I underlined it in red for you so I’m not even going to bother. What a **** you are.

Well, if you can’t see it, you’ll deny it if I underlined it in red for you so I’m not even going to bother. What a **** you are.
Try, see if you can find it.
If you can't you can always resort to abuse. :rolleyes:
You seem to think that always works.

Just look for the words 'targeted' and 'white male'. If you can’t find those words, go back to school and continue with the reading lessons.

Well, if you can’t see it, you’ll deny it if I underlined it in red for you so I’m not even going to bother.
Of course you wont.

But that is because you cant, not because you dont want to.

There really is nothing in the email you quoted which says that white males are now a targeted minority in need of help.

As you say,
What a **** you are.

Just look for the words 'targeted' and 'white male'. If you can’t find those words, go back to school and continue with the reading lessons.
I can find the words 'Delilah' and 'fishes' in the bible. It doesn't mean that they are connected.
In your original post, you claimed that the email that you received mentioned that funding was available for white males, needing help, who are now a targeted minority.
The email that you received does not remotely reflect what you claimed it said.
You've already twisted the truth with your, "you received an email once". Now you're twisting the truth beyond belief claiming that the email referred to funding, for white males in need of help, who have now become a targeted minority.
It's not just reading that you need additional lessons, it's also in comprehension, truth and honesty that you need lessons.

Not interested any more.
Now that all your mistakes, falsehoods and comprehension errors, compounded by a blind refusal to acknowledge any of them, have been exposed, I'm not surprised.

yes it does

the email mentions both those things
Please find the words stating that white males are a targeted minority or that they need help.
There is no funding, no needing help or assistance, and no white minority mentioned in the email.
That was purely mottie's additions by misrepresenting an email to suit his political narrative.

Sponsored Links
Back