WHO IS THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON YOU HAVE BEEN TO BED WITH ?

I went out with a Girl who said she wanted to work on TV, great Girl but our lives took us in different directions after Uni.

I met my wife and got married, she has made a great life for herself, I'm pleased to say, and most of you know of her..Penny Smith.

Sponsored Links
worked at a few celebs houses in the 90s ,

but as I was there to fit the new bath suite .......nothing ever happened :(

I used to play Squash with Professor Kathy Sykes, just started her own series on BBC2 on alternative medicine

Stood next to Patrick Mc Nee at the luggage carousel at Gatwick, we were stood near a bend on the conveyor where the bags kept falling off, he was doing a sterling job heaving them back on, in a suave and sophisticated manner

Sponsored Links
My second cousin's next door neighbour's dog nearly chased John Noake's son's cat.

Kendor has met quite a few celebs but being as most have them have been dead for nearly 40 years it's hardly surprising any of you lot would have heard of them :LOL:

Freddie said:
Kendor has met quite a few celebs but being as most have them have been dead for nearly 40 years it's hardly surprising any of you lot would have heard of them :LOL:
:LOL: Freddie! Didn't realise Prince Charles had popped his clogs!? Most of the "celebs" i've met working in the industry have been so far up their own ars*s and not worth talking to but you get the occasional one that's down to earth and doesn't believe their own hype and will engage in conversation when they can.
Most of the time i'm too busy working to chat to them and if not busy then i'm on here :)

Working some years ago at a new hospital in Brum our scaffold tower was blocking the doors of the path lab, there was a knock at the door ''can we come in '' a posh voice called. Jack our grumpy foreman bawled No you f xcking can't not even if your the f xxking queen. another posh voice said ah well will prince phillip be allowed in. :eek: yes it really was him.

confidentincompetent said:
Working some years ago at a new hospital in Brum our scaffold tower was blocking the doors of the path lab, there was a knock at the door ''can we come in '' a posh voice called. Jack our grumpy foreman bawled No you f xcking can't not even if your the f xxking queen. another posh voice said ah well will prince phillip be allowed in. :eek: yes it really was him.

lmao

Freddie said:
Mine are only very minor well? known people.
Jack Charlton----Charles Hockey ( ex- irish PM, but a bit dodgy )---Joe Dolan ( irish singer ) her mate through him out the bar----Shane Filan from Westlife----and other irish tv stars

The Pope ?? :D

Sponsored Links
Back