• Ken Clarke

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Ken Dodd (subs. Boris Johnson)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hammond

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does Branson pay any personal tax in the U.K ???

Does he actually own any assets in the UK ??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You are surrounded! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Either that or you are suffering from psychotic episodes.

I know which I suspect. :LOL::LOL:

Are you hearing voices in your head yet? :giggle::giggle:

mind u that description pretty much describes him correctly :LOL::LOL:

may have to put his recent reincarnation on ignore as well :LOL:
Why not put all those, that use reason and logic to illustrate your deceitful ways, on ignore.
head-in-sand-2.jpg

Hang on a minute, you would have everyone, except perhaps hawkeye, hate, and a few others, on ignore. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You and gasbanni make an excellent team. :giggle::giggle:

You, gasbanni, hawkeye, et al:
Wellington-heads-in-sand-close-up1.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Just watching the interview on BBC Newsnight with TM, she looks about at the end of her tether!

She does not give the impression of a capable Home Secretary, never mind PM!

:rolleyes:him :?::?: is that post for me :idea:

"u are on ignore"

you will have to use one of your other user names if u need to speak to me ;) as they are not on ignore :)

Stick with the job Him , your self esteem will go up as u are now making a valid contribution to society. Its called NI and income tax ;)

In the words of that legendary , great world leader Joseph Stalin .who in 1952 stood up in the Kremlin and made one of the greatest political speeches of the 20th century , I can not recite all of it but the one comment joe made that is relevant to your life/circumstances was the comment

"You cannot be a ladies willy all your life"

obviously the comment would have been in Russian but that is an accurate translation . Sound advice from a great world leader ;) heed it well him

:LOL::LOL:

"u are on ignore"

you will have to use one of your other user names if u need to speak to me ;) as they are not on ignore :)

Stick with the job Him , your self esteem will go up as u are now making a valid contribution to society. Its called NI and income tax ;)

In the words of that legendary , great world leader Joseph Stalin .who in 1952 stood up in the Kremlin and made one of the greatest political speeches of the 20th century , I can not recite all of it but the one comment joe made that is relevant to your life/circumstances was the comment

obviously the comment would have been in Russian but that is an accurate translation . Sound advice from a great world leader ;) heed it well him

:LOL::LOL:

"u are on ignore"

Him again I want to be and kankerwat :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back