• Ken Clarke

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Ken Dodd (subs. Boris Johnson)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hammond

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
him go's around removing posts or editing posts ;) in the early hours ;) talking to Him is like talking to no body :)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You will be accusing me of being a mod next. You have accused me of all sorts of other things. :LOL::LOL:

he comes up as an ignored member & if the term ignored member appears after my post I can hazard a guess at to the content :)
Plonker! When you have someone on ignore, you do not see their post at all. You are unaware that they exist.
But then as I am not on your ignore list you have to rely on guesswork, as usual!
And as usual your guesswork is always way off the mark.:giggle:

Still on wards & upwards .
You have been down in the gutter for a long time, and are probably still on your way down. It is the way of liars, especially habitual and accomplished liars.

Bit we can have another round of silly comments tonight, if you wish, all of which will be deleted (to your advantage) by morning.

Sponsored Links
From an article 6 months ago.
Theresa Maybe, Britain’s indecisive premier.
Yet after half a year in office there is strikingly little to show for this May revolution. The strategy for Brexit, which is due to be triggered in less than three months, remains undefined in any but the vaguest terms, and seems increasingly chaotic.
Yet caution has started to look like indecision.
http://www.economist.com/news/leade...ime-minister-stands-still-unclearperhaps-even

Even more appropriate now. The situation is even more chaotic and confused.

Sponsored Links
Think he may be posting under another name.

with out a doubt ;) he is going to have or already is having a conversation with his self via his different I.D's , bloke is a total fruit cake :LOL:

the name crystal ball came up as one of em may be :idea:

He is probably trying to make a better fist of remaining hidden then the last time :LOL:

Wanna be / him again :LOL:

Pleased to see the Mail is expecting an early election.

They are still putting out the fake adverts.

Looks like they haven't read the report "Why was Theresa's Campaign a Disaster" yet.

19145927_1857855157799756_1235611517794927387_n.png

Pleased to see the Mail is expecting an early election.

They are still putting out the fake adverts.

Looks like they haven't read the report "Why was Theresa's Campaign a Disaster" yet.

19145927_1857855157799756_1235611517794927387_n.png

Is that made up or real?

Interesting that Corbyn met the people, but was not heckled.
Sadiq Khan met the people and was heckled (perhaps by BJ supporters)
TM did no go anywhere near the people.
Now recognised as another own goal. Will they never end?

It's also true, as I have mentioned before, that the boss of the daily sh1tmail, billionaire viscount Harmsworth, doesn't pay tax here, and neither does his company

Except the Daily Mails owners DMGT are donating £100K to the blaze fund, and doubling at donations made by their staff up to a limit of £50K

And neither does Branson, but I don't see you nocking him.

How much tax do you think the billionaire owner would pay in a week, if he wasn't a tax-dodger?

Except the Daily Mails owners DMGT are donating £100K to the blaze fund, and doubling at donations made by their staff up to a limit of £50K

And neither does Branson, but I don't see you nocking him.

Come on doggit thats classic whataboutery.

I have no time for Non Dom tax dodgers be it they are labour or Conservative or any other party.

Sponsored Links
Back