• Ken Clarke

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Ken Dodd (subs. Boris Johnson)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hammond

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does having a "plastic degree" make one "well-educated"?
I don't think having any degree makes you well educated but it can form part of a better education.

I can however guarantee that a large percentage of the RWR are as thick as schitt.

Sponsored Links
I don't think having any degree makes you well educated but it can form part of a better education.

I can however guarantee that a large percentage of the RWR are as thick as schitt.

:LOL: Listen up Noseall I am not as thick as ***t granted I have some mental issues but I took your advice & I am seeking therapy :)

Did I tell you about my on line IQ test ?

Well I failed it miserably :eek: general conclusion going by the score /comments suggests (?) that I am as thick as s*** granted that exact phrase was not used but it boiled down to the same thing it was just sugar coated :LOL:

I have registered a complaint as said test was imho unfair ,trick questions ;)

There are no trick questions Tranam, just tricky ones. Most IQ tests are biased towards maths abilities, so if you're more word orientated, then you wouldn't score so high.

And I wouldn't worry about your mental issues, most of us on this site have them in one way or another. Just depends on which side you're viewing the other persons problems from.

Sponsored Links
There are no trick questions Tranam, just tricky ones. Most IQ tests are biased towards maths abilities, so if you're more word orientated, then you wouldn't score so high.

And I wouldn't worry about your mental issues, most of us on this site have them in one way or another. Just depends on which side you're viewing the other persons problems from.

blimey thats a relief then :)

There are no trick questions Tranam, just tricky ones.
There are where arse end is concerned, you have to answer truthfully.:ROFLMAO:

Most IQ tests are biased towards maths abilities, so if you're more word orientated, then you wouldn't score so high.
He is not. He cannot spell, his grammar is appalling and he cannot count. His maths is non-existent! :LOL:

And I wouldn't worry about your mental issues,
I worry about his issues. :giggle:

He is not. He cannot spell, his grammar is appalling and he cannot count. His maths is non-existent! :LOL:

I'm dyslexic, and have word blindness, my grammer is appaling, but there is little counting on this site for anyone to judge a person by. But having aspergers, I'm higher functioning autistic, so have a pretty good IQ, but you're opinion of me is equally low, so how can you truly judge Transam either.

I'm dyslexic, and have word blindness, my grammer is appaling, but there is little counting on this site for anyone to judge a person by. But having aspergers, I'm higher functioning autistic, so have a pretty good IQ, but you're opinion of me is equally low, so how can you truly judge Transam either.

My opinion of you ???? equally low

how so ?

No, Wannabes opinion of me seems as low as his opinion of you. Don't ruin things Transam.

No, Wannabes opinion of me seems as low as his opinion of you. Don't ruin things Transam.

oh as he is on ignore I never get to see his posts :LOL:& mis read your post :(

There was a rumour in another part of this forum that he may be a dwarf ??? well the assumption was that he was due to an alleged visit to A&E ;)

Last edited:
I'm higher functioning autistic, so have a pretty good IQ,
I am pleased to hear it. But arse end thinks that an IQ test is something that you pass or fail! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Did I tell you about my on line IQ test ? Well I failed it miserably

but you're opinion of me is equally low, so how can you truly judge Transam either.
Do not get me wrong. my opinion of arse end is not because he is so thick!
My opinion of it is because he is such a persistent and accomplished liar.

If two equally qualified people are compared and one is less equipped than the other, I consider the less equipped person to have worked so much harder to achieve the same result. Therefore the lesser equipped person is the better achiever.
However, when someone resorts to lies and deceit, and becomes so accomplished at it, it makes them dishonourable, deceitful, unreliable and insincere. Even worse, it means that they have practised their deceit for many years.

oh as he is on ignore I never get to see his posts :LOL:& mis read your post :(

There was a rumour in another part of this forum that he may be a dwarf ??? well the assumption was that he was due to an alleged visit to A&E ;)
Would I rather be a dwarf, or would I prefer to be lacking in sincerity, honesty, integrity?
It is a no brainer really. I will choose dwarfism every time.

Sponsored Links
Back