Who wouldn't buy this phone ;)

Sponsored Links
Blimey, is that a wind up? I need a cheap phone to carry when I'm out cycling, this would be perfect.

*gets straight on phone to local Carphone Warehouse*

Sounds ideal. If I drop it down a custard's khazi, just buy another. Nicely spaced keys, unlike some other modern phones. Suitable for texting with my sausage fingers.

Whilst it is awfully cheap- i linked to it because of the silly review...

Should have made it more clear- mea culpa :oops:

Sponsored Links
whats a

"fake incoming call function"??
yeh. i thought that. might just have to fork out £3 to find out!

the fake call function allows you to place a call to your phone with just the touch of a button, and quickly excuse yourself to take it

so its for if you go on a blind date and you don't fancy them. you press button and get a callback from someone who was just taken ill to hospital. :cry:

whats a

"fake incoming call function"??
yeh. i thought that. might just have to fork out £3 to find out!

I'll save you the expense. You can set a time when the phone rings, the screen looks like it's ringing etc., and you can set who the call is 'from'. So if you're at the in-laws on Christmas day you can make your excuses to leave for 'work' on the big maintenance contract you've just won. :LOL:

Holding down a button on some phones also creates a fake call a few seconds later (so you can take your hand out of your pocket for example!)

£2.95 for an FM radio with mains charger is a pretty good price, even if you don't want the phone.

Actually, my phone doesn't have an FM radio or a fake call function, :cry: so maybe I should upgrade?

I had one of those toughphones once. It survived a fall out of racking onto a concrete floor (25+ft), but failed miserably when a fork lift truck ran over it.:LOL: :LOL: (just had to find out as it was a works phone):LOL: :LOL:
Useless for texting though. The predictive text worked completely different to any other phone I'd had.

Sponsored Links
Back