Who's going to win 'I'm a celebrity'?

I'm going to be a winner because I absolutely refuse to watch this crap, especially as it's presented by those two idiots.

Sponsored Links
Cannot see that DJ who was puking up in the first five minutes winning it..The snake pit would be more interesting with a 20foot anaconda!!

Sponsored Links
I'm going to be a winner because I absolutely refuse to watch this crap, especially as it's presented by those two idiots.
Yep same couldn't watch this sh't evah.

"I sat next to a bloke on a bus who knew someone who delivered a paper to someone who was an extra in Albion market, get me out of here!"

While working with a bunch from Blackpool in Ilford I was telling them that all Eastenders claim to have known the Kray Brothers.
One on the Northerners then claimed to know Keith Harris....

Name dropper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Mel Smith fart when he was having a **** in the urinal next to me in the Queens theatre, Hornchurch, when a comedy play he had written was being shown. (It was embarrassingly crap - he was literally and I do mean literally, the only one in the audience laughing).

(It was embarrassingly crap - h
I once saw Cannon and Ball at Newcastle City Hall.Word for word same as the video of them i had just watched....Still better than Sheena Easton...She Wassss bad.Joan Armatrading..Great singer..seemed bit shy..Van Morrison..Personality vacuum..
Scissor sisters ..Bloody fantastic night..Big Country...Fabulous..RIP Stuart Adamson.Lindisfarne...City Hall..every Christmas.Great sing a long

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back