Matt Hancock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
.. has reportedly signed up for I'm a Celebrity. Is there any real difference between celebrity and the length politicians go achieve popularity. One example, Liz Trussed who brazenly promised the party faithful what they wanted - tax cuts - and got voted in on the back of it. Were the tory party members - who now criticise Hattie Manock - any different to the viewing public, who vote out celebrities on the basis of whether they like someone rather than judging their personal and professional qualities?

Blup

Sponsored Links
if this guy is still an MP. how can he be on a TV show AND serve his constituents (who voted for him) at the same time?

This is the man that all you sheeple placed your trust in.

You hung on his every word.

Sponsored Links
There is a precedent, Nadeen Doris, who arguably raised her public profile which helped to secure her a ministerial position. There is not much difference in today's politics between celebrity and populism.

Blup

How much is he getting paid for the caper ??
The Hamiltons set the recent benchmark for how low they'll swoop & for how little. Hancock's gravy train seems to have dried up & he's not nearly as wealthy as he would like to become accustomed too.

I reckon somewhere between £50k & £80k with LOTS of contractual conditions attached. I'm not all that interested, but what interest I have places him somewhere between a C & D list shelebrity.

Incidentally. If you watch this type of mush, then you might find yourself pleasantly surprised by liking very much a character who you previously despised.

This is a small part of why this type of mush is on your TV.

You may not fully comprehend this cryptic message, but then you are the one watching the TV equivalent of 'tat'.

He'll be gutted to have the whip removed considering how much of a masochist he is.
Guess how many bush-tucker trials he'll survive before the public tire of his needy little face?
I say three.

Afaik boy George is on 700 grand ?

Plus he is a vegan so that was catered for as part of the deal

It was noticed that when he was standing with a group of supporters after Sunak's anointment as leader, Sunak greeted the front row warmly, and shook them by the hand, and ignored Han Cock.

Matt Han Cock is a useless idiot Conservative

Nadine Dorries is a useless idiot Conservative

I can see a pattern here.

Has Truss been invited?

It’s been suggested ??? That Hancock along with many other Tory MPs see there political careers coming to an end in 18 months to 2 years time

So are looking at new career avenues ??? Opportunities ??

Sponsored Links
Back