Who's UFH Manifold is this ?

Sponsored Links
I know who supplied the manifold & I also know it's connected the wrong way.
As said, why do you want to know??

Could be made by Uponor???

TBH trying to indentify UFH Manifolds is a nightmare!!!
can you lay your hands on the original site installation drawings?
that may guide you to the correct manufacturer
you do have my sympathy though and good luck! ;)

Sponsored Links
how can you know it is connected the wrong way round? - its connected t nothing

the flow needs to go to the top one though, so the flow indicators work...

how can you know it is connected the wrong way round? - its connected t nothing

the flow needs to go to the top one though, so the flow indicators work...

Alec son, when you're dealing with an expert in UFH like my goodself, please show some respect. Now, if you're a nice boy I may explain why the loops are connected wrongly............... :LOL: :LOL:

Tell you a laff; Yesterday I took a call in our office & it was a guy looking for a job, now that's not the laff, we're always looking for good guys. He gave me his details & I asked where he served his time, he say 'Oh I didn't, but I did the course'!! Of course I laffs like a drain & said 'Sorry mate we only employ real Plumbers that are time-served'. He said he was deeply offended by that & slammed the phone down!!......Interview terminated!!............ :LOL: :LOL:

in ireland a crowd called unipipe supply these,but nearly certain it is uponor

Calling ICETER

Could you tell me what is the relationship between Unipipe and Uponor - are they one and the same company ?

uponoor took ever unipipe about two years ago, you can still get the fittings...

think alex is rite,but if you google unipipe there website comes up and in ireland they are still called unipipe but supply the uponor materials

Hi

Thanks for the info.

When I googled Unipipe I got Uponor coming up.

The thing is, is that the Uponor UFH manifold ( TM ) looks nothing like the one in the picture so I wasn't sure what was going on ?

Do Unipipe in Ireland still make their own design of manifold ?

Does anyone recognise who manufactures this particular underfloor heating manifold ?
Cheers

"Simple heat" (they may be just a distributor not the manufacturer)
I'll even give you the code for your particular manifold......SIMMAN008N

ps you do know that the manifold in your pic has no supply pipework dont you?

Matt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back