Why are some plumbers such a let down ?

Its a fixed price diagnostic fee! NOT an hourly charge!

Why should the OP in Cheshire be interested in my fees?

Sponsored Links
We've all turned into appliance engineers now. Andy
I`m an engineer - look for the climate class of the appliance on the rating plate or the instruction book :idea: 5 classes - N. SN. ST. T. Fd.. N is minimum abient temp of 16 deg. C through to T which is min. amb. temp. 18 degree C..... Fd it`s ****ed :mrgreen: ( I`m a google engineer)

Sponsored Links
I love these posts

Some poor bird wants a rad fitted

We 1st accuse her that perhaps they don't want to work for her ............ then we pull apart british banks, and the such like and end the thread on cat Sh*t and ask if her house is full of it

!

I have to admit that I have been sniggering about this for most of the day.... Thanks Marb for the original, and I suspect well-intentioned, post. You have inadvertently provided some much needed entertainment for me....

Before we get any further:

The poster above named 'awowen' can you confirm if you are male or female, also is your kitchen cold enough that you need a radiator in there?

Andy

Male and No!
My hobbies are football, cricket and Rugby. I support Spurs and I have hazel eyes. I like a bit of cooking and hate cats. GSOH.

Please reply PO Box 3456

" I hail from the flatlands of East Anglia" -- Darkness song .( and indeed , my ancestral home ). Song is called Hazel Eyes :mrgreen: Specially for you Andy

Male and No!
My hobbies are football, cricket and Rugby. I support Spurs and I have hazel eyes. I like a bit of cooking and hate cats. GSOH.

Please reply PO Box 3456

I hate Cricket, Rugby and like cats.

I am not very fond of football but have a customer who is mad on it. But we still get on OK if she wears a short skirt!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back