Why are some plumbers such a let down ?

I was sitting watching the telly when the mrs kept coming out of the kitten and having a go, I thought what have I done wrong? Then it struck me ( not the rolling pin).

I'd made the chain too long :LOL: :LOL:

Why do women have little feet?

So that they can get closer to the sink

Why havnt women been to the moon ?

It doesn't need cleaning yet

Sponsored Links
Whats £84 divided by 20mins Tony or do you add standing time to the final bill.

Think you'll find he said he sits!

In all honesty if I looked out my window and saw agile sat on my wall with his ruck sack on, I wouldn't answer my door either.

Sponsored Links
I am starting to think it's a waste of time coming here :(

If we don't have a rad in the kitchen the fridge freezer gets confused and starts defrosting because it's too cold in winter.

[quote="marb";p="2545122"]I am starting to think it's a waste of time coming here :(

and yet........

To be fair, you have come on here to have a moan, which is fine, but there is only so much we can do with that

If you want something more constructive, post something like, how to drain my system and fit a rad, and I'm sure everyone will respond to a more positive opening post.

Apart from me, because I'm a miserable git

To be fair, you have come on here to have a moan, which is fine, but there is only so much we can do with that

If you want something more constructive, post something like, how to drain my system and fit a rad, and I'm sure everyone will respond to a more positive opening post.

Apart from me, because I'm a miserable git

And me, giving out free advice does me out of earning a living, I tell a lawyer or solicitor on here how to do a job for free, when I use one of them they want £25.00 to answer the phone.

I met someone who said their freezer did something like that.

Seems they have enquired and told it was "the way they worked" which is not much help.

They are far more energy efficient if in a cold place. You would pay for heating and more for cooling the freezer too!

What have the makers told you about this freezer action?

It sounds totally unacceptable to me!

We've all turned into appliance engineers now. Tony have you told the op of your £84 per hour?

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back