Why are we bothering with billion pound aircraft carriers?

We understand that you are ashamed of your parentage, but there's no need to feel that way. Honest. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
It's OK mate - we understand. ;)
Repeating yourself again Blowjob Joe...

Haven't you learnt yet that you are a laughing stock?

Nah, I guess not...

You can lead an idiot to a Romanian, but can you get him to give them a blowjob?...

Yep - As long as its Blowjob Joe.... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You can lead an idiot to a Romanian, but can you get him to give them a blowjob?...

The closet racist continues. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Twist and squirm all you like Blowjob Joe...

Your veneer has peeled away and you are seen by all for what you truly are... ;)

Likewise. ;) ;) ;)
Nothing original to spout anymore?

Maybe it's time you talked with your alter ego - Handjob Joe.... ;)

He's got his mouth full. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The closet racist continues. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Twist and squirm all you like Blowjob Joe...

Your veneer has peeled away and you are seen by all for what you truly are... ;)

Likewise. ;) ;) ;)
Nothing original to spout anymore?

Maybe it's time you talked with your alter ego - Handjob Joe.... ;)

He's got his mouth full. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol... :LOL:

I would have thought that in a proper war, it's about making hitting you as painful as possible.

Sure, you might get a lucky hit with a missile if we are caught with our pants down, but miss and you have 20 odd (or however many) fully loaded planes heading your way, ready to level defences.

How much faith would you have in these missiles with those stakes?

I would have thought that in a proper war, it's about making hitting Joe90 as painful as possible.

Sure, you might get a lucky hit with a missile if Joe90 is caught with his pants down, but miss and you have 20 odd (or however many) fully loaded

I would have thought that in a proper war, it's about making hitting you as painful as possible.

Sure, you might get a lucky hit with a missile if we are caught with our pants down, but miss and you have 20 odd (or however many) fully loaded planes heading your way, ready to level defences.

How much faith would you have in these missiles with those stakes?

Missiles are cheap whilst planes and pilots are not. No political leader would dare risk a bloody nose. No plane can beat a modern anti aircraft missile system.

Sponsored Links
Back