Why do Tony and John Hate The British ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Blair and Prescott do nothing for the people of this country, all they do is impose hardship, ridicule, and try and destroy everthing that Britain stood for.

The latest of imposing your neighbour on you as a Gypo is just taking the ****.

We now have less say and rights in the country we live in than any body who wants to come here illigally, and before someone says we have to be fair to the Gypo's-------They dont pay tax, They dont pay rates, The leave a mess which costs us, and they only drain on the system, they are scroungers, They contribute nothing. Even some Asylem seekers work, Gypo's dont, only rob and steal.

Vote Labour :evil:

Sponsored Links
It's ironic that Prestcott should impose this on Brentwood Borough Council - they are notorious for refusing most sensible planning permission requests. I couldn't get permission to replace an existing dilapidated conservatory with a new one of the same dimensions - because I live on agricultural land :!:

Now they are being forced to give such land away to "travellers" who have never contributed a single penny in rates etc.

I think I will buy an old caravan call myself a traveller and insist they give me a bit of land as well :!: If everyone in Brentwood does this they will soon run out of land (and caravans) and see the stupidity of the idea.

DforDave said:
It's ironic that Prestcott should impose this on Brentwood Borough Council - they are notorious for refusing most sensible planning permission requests. I couldn't get permission to replace an existing dilapidated conservatory with a new one of the same dimensions - because I live on agricultural land :!:

Now they are being forced to give such land away to "travellers" who have never contributed a single penny in rates etc.

I think I will buy an old caravan call myself a traveller and insist they give me a bit of land as well :!: If everyone in Brentwood does this they will soon run out of land (and caravans) and see the stupidity of the idea.

Why don't you buy a 'glass' caravan and park it against the side of your house..
..everyone's a winner! :LOL:

mail2neil said:
Why don't you buy a 'glass' caravan and park it against the side of your house..
..everyone's a winner! :LOL:

Nice idea but it is too late. After being refused planning permission, and then losing the appeal, I was contacted by a company who sells conservatories. When I told them why I couldn't have one they said "we know how to get permission ;) ;) ;) ". And they did :eek:

I live in a rural area, next to a farm. The borough council refused the farm permission to build a barn - "because it would be out of character for our area" :!:

We seem to be getting mobile phone masts next to every school playground and other public area. Obviously these are "in character". The phrase "back-handers" is used a lot in our local pub - or maybe Prescott has shares in mobile phone companies :?:

Sorry about the ranting, but "Brentwood Planning Department" touches a raw nerve.

Sponsored Links
The average joe bloggs, hard working etc etc is funding this governments PC world. What do we get, i know a cheque for £250 for my daughter. Great, fantastic, that will get Tony my vote......................NOT. It should of come with a list of all the tax hikes we have had and it is more of an apology to the hard working families than anything else. Not working with me bLIAR :mad:

Thats a brilliant idea lads, if we buy an old caravan, for one they couldnt do us for parking when attached to the car, then if we built around it they couldnt refuse us planning, they would throw dole money at us, couldnt charge us rates, we can tell the tax man to **** off, we havent got to worry about insurance------------absolutely brilliant :LOL: :LOL:

Back