Why don't they play old stuff like this on the radio?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For a change we went to a Rock bar at the weekend and I heard possibly the best guitar solo ever.

I was 5 months old when this came out

Skip to 04:45 if you wander what all the fuss is about :D

Sponsored Links
Get a DAB radio or go on the internet.

Planet Rock is a good one.
Gives all that stuff and more.

Planet rock all day everyday for me, especially when Im heaving another combi on the jig.

My DAB has left Planet Rock only twice and that is because someone was messing about and I was up a ladder :D

Sponsored Links
Radio 2 now plays all the stuff the original and best Radio 1 played in it's heyday. Nice. ;) ;) ;)

Radio 2 is the new radio 1, they just need to bring back 'our tune' and 'The vague news' and it'll be complete :D

Absolute Classic Rock is the one for me. My digital radio hasn't played anything else since The Arrow (All Rock Radio) went off the air. :cry: :cry: :cry: A bath, a Carlsberg Special and Absolute Classic Rock!. :D :D :D That's about as perfect as it gets - given the limited size of our bath. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Steve Wrong isn't funny in any way.

Planet Rock is OK as long as you like 80's cheese rock and a smattering of decent stuff mixed in.

Well its either that or Scuzz and even that sneaks in some Ameriacn school rock.........yukkie :evil:

Alarm said:
Strange, The Arrow is broadcasting on DAB as I type.

But you're in London! They quit broadcasting in Geordieland last year - if not earlier. :( :( :(

While we're on the subject, does anybody know why The Arrow is on the air at all? In all the hours I had it on I never heard a single advert so who pays for it and why? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back