Waste of time tradesmen.....

They can't all be wrong mate. Something is putting them off. They wouldn't bother spending time and fuel if they didn't want the work. The only thing that can be putting them off is YOU. Whining and whinging on here proves it.

Whining and whinging on here proves what, exactly?

The only one doing that is YOU!

Sponsored Links
If we leave interpersonal relationships to one side then there is a strong chance that there is something(s) that makes the job a complete ballache or something that is hard to price accurately.

The something could be the location - Surrey - home of " the rich " and plagued by travellers :idea: So there is an issue of trust . And who in their 20`s knows Jack about work/ custard relations - I didn`t :oops: . I know about living surrounded by rich b`stards - Sussex born + bred ;)

Nige, I would love to be classed in the 'rich' category but I'm a working stiff much the same as everyone else.

It does beggar belief sometimes though how much some people will pay for stuff, I bought a second hand guitar from a charity shop in Leatherhead for £8, the same style and make of guitar was in the window of a charity shop in Cobham a few miles away for £38 :eek:

As they say fools and their money are easily parted :D

SecureSpark I have used the ignore button with great effect, I'm sure you all can see the old git still frothing though....:cool: (I bet he he's still posting ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Exactly. They are making a judgement about YOU whether you like it or not.

We can spot a difficult customer a mile away.

We?

What line of work are you in, Joe? (He won't say!)

Oops! You haven't answered.

Did you miss this one Joe? :LOL:

Edit: Don't worry, I'm not going to pursue this as you'll probably have the thread deleted!

(I bet he he's still posting ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yup. spouting the same old rubbish he used to spout at me.

Leopard and spots.

Cracked record.

Etc.... ;)

You did the right thing.

I've done it in the past.

I might join you and do it again!

Sponsored Links
My 'Yet more deleted threads!' thread has been deleted.

All I said was the the 'More deleted threads' thread had been deleted!

:LOL:

They can't all be wrong mate. Something is putting them off. They wouldn't bother spending time and fuel if they didn't want the work. The only thing that can be putting them off is YOU. Whining and whinging on here proves it.

How do you know it isn't just bad luck in his choice of contractor?

How do you know those chosen weren't sh ite and they sussed he was a customer with standards they couldn't meet?

There may well be something they saw and didn't fancy it.

Your replies say more about YOU than his(op)do about him.

I hope it does. I live in the real world. You should write a book mate, 'Taz 123 in La-la land' sounds like a good title.

BTW, what was your previous incarnation?

I hope it does. I live in the real world. You should write a book mate, 'Taz 123 in La-la land' sounds like a good title.

BTW, what was your previous incarnation?

I have never been reincarnated and have no need to hide behind multiple usernames.

I hope that previous posters were jesting when they hint at you being a mod on this forum.

Is it true?

I find it hard to believe the owners of DIYnot would be happy to have you as a representative as you are rude, obnoxious and tbh a liability to the good of this site.

I find the site and members to be interesting, friendly and very helpful 99% of the time with the odd exception, of course.
Now grow up and be a nice little boy.

BTW.........the real world? Being an owner of a co for 30 years is the real world and every paying customer has the right to be picky when I am taking large amounts of their hard earned. Maybe you have a problem with them because you cannot meet their exacting standards?

I hope that previous posters were jesting when they hint at you being a mod on this forum.

Is it true?

I find it hard to believe the owners of DIYnot would be happy to have you as a representative as you are rude, obnoxious and tbh a liability to the good of this site.

I don't know whether Joe is really a mod, though I find it hard to believe for the reasons you give. The thing is that some threads with which he disagreed mysteriously disappeared.

Sponsored Links
Back