Wickes control unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Wickes RWB9 cw control unit in my airing cupboard still set by the previous occupants. I do not have any instructions or manual. Visability of setting panel is very poor and my eyesight is past its best.
Do I need some instructions or is the setting fool-proof?
The unit is currently controlling my W.H. & C.H. but I feel needs to be re-set.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
is it the one with BOOST AND OVERRIDE ???? orange and blue button RWB2

i am an expert on those whats your problem???

heres a quick run down.

first you need to set it for fully or grav on the back so both slides move together on fully pumped. dont panic if you dont know what this means it just makes it easy to slide.

right!

if you want hot water slide to h/w
if you want heating slide to heating { hot water priorty remember on gravity systems } your heating wont work unless your hot water is also on. move both of them if you want heating!

if you want your timer to come on once and cut off once set your times on the dial and set the slides to ONCE DAILY or similar.

If you want your timer to come on once in the morning and off and once at night set your times and slide to twice daily

if you dont want to touch your times but come in from work and its cold press BOOST this wont effect the timer but will bring your timer on for 1 hour. then override means off.

well thats off the top of my head if you need detailed help let me know..

Thanks guys,
I have printed out the pages on "this", looks like I need to read up a bit when I get opportunity.
Once again, thanks for coming to my rescue.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back