Baxi Boiler Controller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

I currently have a Baxi back boiler connected to a Wickes RWB9.cw controller.
The controller is a bit faulty and so I am after a new controller.
(Even though I do need a new boiler!!)
Can anyone advise which is the best sort of controller to use?

The house has radiators with stats connected, no room stats.
I believe the system to be a gravity system....

Many Thanks

Mark

Sponsored Links
Don't bother replacing the programmer, the likely hood is you think the programmer is a bit faulty because you can't have heating without having the hot water on, but this is correct on a gravity hot water system. Save your money and put it towards your new boiler!

What makes you think the controller is faulty?
Any two-channel programmer with a gravity hot water setting will do the job (assuming your hot water is on gravity)

Simony22, yes I am fully aware that the controller will not just have heating without Hot water.
muggles, The buttons on the front of the controller are working on and off you have to really press them hard to make it work if for example you want to add an extra hour heat!
It is Gravity(after a bit of searching) but just wondered if there was a similar 2 channel controller around that people recommended.

Thanks all :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back