Wii - what accessories do I need?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm about to buy a Wii for up to two players to play on at a time. Can anyone help with any of my queries:

What accessories do I really need to buy, ie extra remote controls, charging unit, steering wheels, balance boards etc?

Also, I've seen some packages which include a Wii Resort Sports game. Our friends had a package with bowling, tennis and a few other games on which I would like. Is this the Resorts game or something included in basic package or a game I will need to buy?

My last question, does anyone know of a really great package around at the moment that's worth considering?

Sponsored Links
Lol, nice.
Was the link to xbox 360 stuff deliberate? :)

toba....
you'd need to shop around for best deals i guess, but you can get loads of cheap accessory packs from HERE

Personally, chargers are worth it. so the 1st prodcut on that page, the bundle for £21 is pretty good.
There are the newer 'plus' accessories now that have the better sensor movement.

Sponsored Links
im just back from argos who have a deal on.got a console,a quickshot mega pack,an extra wii motion plus controller and super smashbros game for £179.99 and a £10 discount card so then bought 2 num nuts or whatever theyre called (nunchucks i think) and used the voucher hehe.

code number s are

923/9418
568/4108
568/8678
900/6490
not sure of the nunchuck codes

and dont forget once you figured out how to set it all up,so it can go on the internet,if you have a ds aswell you can download certain levels and play games on the ds,foc.

My Wife loves her Wii Sports Resorts and Wii Fit Plus. The motion plus are worth getting too, but can be a bit of a PITA now and again when they need aligning.

Rayman Ravin Rabbids is worth a laugh.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back