Wiki UK based?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering from the Electrical POV, is the Wiki UK based or do we need to put some sort of disclaimer on it i.e.

The DIYnot.com Wiki is provided for educational purposes relating to DIY only. This information contained may be geographically dependant, it is the responsibility of the reader to ensure accuracy and all applicable laws relating to their geographic location are complied with. No warranty is implied concerning the accuracy of any information contained therein. The administrators of this site can accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy of information in the Wiki, or for any loss, damage or injury arising from any interpretation of its contents. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the site administrators. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

Sorry if its a bit long winded, if its OK can Admin put this or their own version on the Wiki, imo it looks better if it comes from the top.

Sponsored Links
That is a good point, but i doubt if Americans will read it if admin do post a note :LOL:

It is a good point, I will set up a warning that can be included on all relevant Electrics pages using something like:

[electrics_warning]

Which will automatically insert a warning onto the page,

I'll let you know here once that's been done.

Sponsored Links
Back