Will flow rate give an indication of minimum pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
, but still if I saw your child I would naturally and instinctively dive in to save even your child, though its your responsibility for your own child and mine for my cat. Get that in your fooking thick head for once.

That's changing the supposition of the question to try and make you seem less of a nasty piece of work.

I worked in a company, where i was a workshop manager, and my brother worked there too under me, one day going through his time sheet, I noticed he booked a full day when he only came in half a day, I was furious, and I had to set an example, I didn't want to be looking doing favours just because he was my brother, I really ticked him off and gave him a verbal warning never ever to do this again, he didn't seem sorry at all and instead he said oh well you are trying to protect a company that will shafts you one day, and i replied yes well of course if coonts like you work in a company and cheat on hours worked, then no doubt the company would fold up and I will get shafted, so he then replied well carry on licking the boss's arse, I reacted badly and walloped him one, he went to the boss to make a complain, the boss called me in, and said why I had walloped him, isn't he your brother? I said yes but that does not mean he can get away with things, and I have to be impartial, so the boss said yes but he is still your brother.

I said no that does not matter when it comes to ethical principles, then my boss presented me the same sickening scenario as dan did using his son.

my Boss also had his son working in the company, so my boss asked me what if his son and my brother were both drowning who would I save, I blurted out who ever comes my way first i will save, irrespectively if he is your son or my brother, but my boss said no i am wrong, i should save my brother first.

So again am i not allowed to use my instinct, which is if I were to save my brother, it would be considered as bias and favouritism, but honestly I work on logic, and logic says that save the first one you can, then go for the other, because by saving the first one who comes your way, he can go and alert for more help.

Sponsored Links
I worked in a company, where i was a workshop manager, and my brother worked there too under me, one day going through his time sheet, I noticed he booked a full day when he only came in half a day, I was furious, and I had to set an example, I didn't want to be looking doing favours just because he was my brother, I really ticked him off and gave him a verbal warning never ever to do this again, he didn't seem sorry at all and instead he said oh well you are trying to protect a company that will shafts you one day, and i replied yes well of course if coonts like you work in a company and cheat on hours worked, then no doubt the company would fold up and I will get shafted, so he then replied well carry on licking the boss's arse, I reacted badly and walloped him one, he went to the boss to make a complain, the boss called me in, and said why I had walloped him, isn't he your brother? I said yes but that does not mean he can get away with things, and I have to be impartial, so the boss said yes but he is still your brother.

I said no that does not matter when it comes to ethical principles, then my boss presented me the same sickening scenario as dan did using his son.

my Boss also had his son working in the company, so my boss asked me what if his son and my brother were both drowning who would I save, I blurted out who ever comes my way first i will save, irrespectively if he is your son or my brother, but my boss said no i am wrong, i should save my brother first.

So again am i not allowed to use my instinct, which is if I were to save my brother, it would be considered as bias and favouritism, but honestly I work on logic, and logic says that save the first one you can, then go for the other, because by saving the first one who comes your way, he can go and alert for more help.

Again, a long drivelling post that changes the supposition. A two human dilemma is different in every respect; and you know it.

, but still if I saw your child I would naturally and instinctively dive in to save even your child, though its your responsibility for your own child and mine for my cat. Get that in your fooking thick head for once.

That's changing the supposition of the question to try and make you seem less of a nasty piece of work.

No I did not change mu supposition, you asked me a question when I stated that for my cat I would risk my own life, and that is a fact, I would, and if God forbids, your son never gets into any distress situation, and you know very well the chances of him and my cat both drowning together are probably one in a billion years, so why present me with a question who i would save first, and I answered what i thought you wanted to hear, and you got it right on your face and you were stunned. because you asked for it.

You are dan a dirty rat, you are playing mind games and trying to persuade others who I truly am, but you have absolutely no idea, you just wanted to defame me.

By the way, if you think striking your work colleagues is in any way supposed to impress then you a bigger piece of sh|t than I imagined.

The fact that one was your brother is irrelevant. BTW, I used to work for my brother, and he sacked me for poor time keeping. He didn't have to hit me. And it was a good thing too.. We're still good brothers, and it taught me a lesson.

If you struck me for a minor work infraction, you'd be breathing through a straw for 6 weeks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back