Will of the people

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Barnier is self isolating or so they say although he is

Probably boozed up :idea:

This will effect the time table ;)

The UK is ready to go :cool: but the EU are deliberately stalling ;)

Probably in an attempt to rinse some more money out of us ;)

Foreigners for u :LOL:

Brexit is a sideshow, a nothing compared to the possible ****fest coming our way.
I am seeing the Italian mortality figures with forboding, yet at the same time saying to myself "it wont happen here"

UK total death count is 233, that's where Italy was on March 8th (today 4.8k)

At the moment we need to pull together with Europe and the rest of the civilised world more than ever. Worrying about 'getting Brexit done' and trying to tear ourselves away from Europe at a time like this seems churlish.

Anyway, who's going to be worrying about negotiating complex trade agreements at a time like this when we may be heading for the cliff edge socially and economically. Especially when their chief negotiator is self isolating and the rest of his team may have to do the same. Totally impractical.

It makes sense, but its more money down the drain. Either way its hardly a U-turn. I think UK fatality will be around 15-20,000. Not such a big number when you look at the morbidity rate for those most vulnerable.

At a time like this, Brexit pales to insignificance. I’d be more pizzed if they spent any time on this. What we have happening right now is of far far greater importance. It’s like dealing with a boil on your arse when you’ve just had your throat slashed and there’s a possibility of bleeding to death.

@noseall, shut up, it’s irrelevant. Stop your pathetic point scoring, people are dying.

Noseall your either a Russian or an idiot... We are where we are. We need to pull together. I'm not bothered by Brexit we need to get this under control. All your trying to do is tear us apart.

Russian propaganda is rife.
Your crap is just as damaging.

Stop it idiot.

Sponsored Links
Back