Make Britain Fill in Forms Again!

Don't belittle the size of that achievement; you've prattled on here about it here for years, and convinced...........nobody
no brexiteer has ever come up with a benefit for leaving.

because there isnt one

Sponsored Links
To leave the EU. It’s been delivered.
we havent left the EU, still following 100% of regulations, still in SM and CU

so tell me what has been delivered, for you.

So, again, how much have you been conned out of?
I cant help your comprehension deficit.

brexiteers were sold a brexit that cant be delivered, like sovereignty for example.

that is a con, not financial

The eu is a con
how is it a con?

The europhiles told us it was a trading arrangement. Nothing more.
provide some evidence

The remoaners claimed a vote to leave would bring dire consequences.
no they didnt.

they said leaving the SM and CU would be damaging to UK business and economy, which it will

They lied, lied and lied and then lied some more.
provide some evidence -where did the remain campaign lie?

Whatever it’s cost, it’s cost you the same as me so tough titty. :p

A little white lie never hurt anyone if it gets the right result. ;)
White lie? You gotta be kidding!
What is the right result? Are you going to get that result? And if so, when?

Sponsored Links
how is it a con?

provide some evidence

no they didnt.

they said leaving the SM and CU would be damaging to UK business and economy, which it will

The eu is a con. You have a central government practicing usury on its own citizens, profiting from them getting poorer. That is the eurozone.
The eu is a con because of immigration where the eu continues to actively neglect the needs of Europeans.
And has fueled ethnic and religious hatred.
The eu is a con as it takes away the sovereignty of individual nations in order to make decisions for nations as a whole. Don’t believe me? watch your beloved dictator Guy Verhofstadt in action .......
The eu is a con because the commissionars are not accountable. Voters have no say on what these dictators tell us to do.
It makes the legislative process remote, and unresponsive to people’s needs.
The eu is a con because of the drunkard president junker.
He has no experience, nor qualifications in being the head of the legislature of 28 European countries and 513 million people.And yet you left wing returds find the time to berate trump.
And the eu is a con because a member state has seen sense and is about to leave.
Their is no benefit to being in the eu. Never was and never will be.
It was an illusion. You were conned by the biggest group of fraudsters in history.
It was never thought out properly. It was a knee jerk reaction to WW2.
A money spinner for an european elitist cartel.
Dumb remoaners.

how is it a con?

provide some evidence

no they didnt.

Barack Obama speech on his visit to the UK whilst standing beside david Cameron

Yes we have. We stopped being a member at 11.00pm on 31st Jan 2020.
We did stop being a member, but we havent left.

we still enjoy the benefits of the single market.
when the UK has become a 3rd country and the problems of trade friction with our largest trade partner have thoroughly hit -then you can come back and say we have left -and you can tell me how those benefits are going.

Until such time we are for all practical purposes still inside the EU

we havent left the EU.

Thanks for sharing your take on it but I think I’ll go by the statement of the U.K. government rather than an anonymous anti-UK big head on an Internet forum. (y)

FYI

ADBEFA6F-6F20-47E0-91A8-B189F130E46B.jpeg

Last edited:
..blah..blah..blah..

..blah...blah...blah..

Notch - you must concede that we have left the EU. Simple. No arguments. It's the truth.

Mottie - you must concede that the UK is still paying the EU and still enjoying the benefits of membership.

What does this mean? That whist the UK are not EU members anymore, the transition period means that trade etc will go on as normal until the end of 2020. If we leave the EU with some kind of trade deal in place, then any detrimental effects could be managed. If we leave without any kind of deal, then we can realistically expect their to be disruption and financial pain.

Is it just me that notices that when one of the S Club 5* are asked a question, other members answer or deflect on their behalf?

* Schadenfreude club members: Notchy, Ellie, Gally, Nosey and JohnnyD.
tedious_picking.JPG

Sponsored Links
Back