Will Trump be found guilty of rape? The poll

Will Donald J Trump Snr. be found to have raped a woman.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were instigated by the left in the USA and effectively ruined his presidency.
Agreed: it was not his inability to read a document; his A-whole kissing of dictators; his woeful grasp of geopolitics; his face-palm antics over using bleach and horse pills instead of medicine or his inability to move his lips without lying wot sunk him. It was the left.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ok I’m plain wrong. Perhaps. But he became president and from that moment on was attacked by lies and hoaxes. Even if you’re not a trump fan , it is clear the attacks are one sided. Bidens son is a drug addicted man who films himself indulging in despicable behaviour. Barely a murmur. If it was any member of the trump household we would not stop hearing of it

Trump legitimately won the USA election in 2016 But the left leaning mass media and other powers couldn’t stand the reality of the situation so had to invent stories and lies which still continue. You only need to read noseall’s posts to understand how demented and unhinged the left have become.
I am not particularly a Trump fan but anyone with a shred of unbiased intelligence would see he has been constantly under attack. Meanwhile the Bidens carry on with barely a mention of their corruption that has been recently revealed and Hunter Bidens disgusting lap top shenanigans, previously described as a Russian hoax , are not even mentioned on mainstream media
Nice editing. (y)

Ok I’m plain wrong. Perhaps. But he became president and from that moment on was attacked by lies and hoaxes. Even if you’re not a trump fan , it is clear the attacks are one sided. Bidens son is a drug addicted man who films himself indulging in despicable behaviour. Barely a murmur. If it was any member of the trump household we would not stop hearing of it
Don Jr is a massive cokehead. Hear the Bidens shouting about it? I don't recall a single shout of "Yer boy's a coke head, you should resign!" against Don Sr in his tenure.

At least Trump jr. if your allegation are correct, didn’t put it on a lap top knob and all

Sponsored Links
Back