Will Trump be found guilty of rape? The poll

Will Donald J Trump Snr. be found to have raped a woman.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
more on how biased and anti trump Twitter was. Hopefully from a source you recognise

Sponsored Links
more on how biased and anti trump Twitter was. Hopefully from a source you recognise
Nope. Still does nothing to counter Trump's Russian election assistance one iota.

so how did the russians interfere in this trump election ??

The russians like many states poke there noses into pretty much any thing ?

blimey according to some in here they are actually running this country covertly :ROFLMAO:

buffoon johnson was some type of russian agent :ROFLMAO:

and the tory party ?? is actually being un by russian agents :ROFLMAO:

yes exactly two words spring to mind for those RWR who are peddeling this nonsense " ends " & "bell" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The twitter files. They weren't exactly accurate you know.

Here's an interview with one of the leading lights of the twitter files reporters explaining them.

Amusingly since Musk took over Twitter is filtering more content, shadow banning anyone he dislikes personally and has doubled the number of government takedown requests it implements.

Nothing ludicrous at all. More ludicrous is to believe everything in the mainstream media.
Has it (once) crossed your mind, that reasonably well informed people look at all the 9media) angles, and then come to a view? Bit like asking advice on a diy forum: you take all the advice, and act on that which you think is best. It's not that hard to be well informed. Give it a go.

...that hairymelon posts.

The sources are ludicrous fantasies by far-right trolls.
Here is a report by a well known ex labour mp. A man who I admire for his humanitarian courage over the years. He was booted out of the Labour Party for standing against the war in Iraq and saying that British soldiers should not give their lives nor take others. I doubt that any of the noseall - Jd et al types will watch it because it goes against their narrative. Definitely not a right wing nut but a fair and unbiased man unlike those I mentioned. The bit about cia interfering with the election starts 10 mins in. Basically a cia operative admits that the cia suppressed the story about the hunter Biden laptop to avoid damaging the Jo biden presidential campaign. Fine if you’re a trump hater like noseall , but not for the USA electorate. This is the point I was trying to make regarding how trump has unfairly treated (which is undeniable) but on here , truth doesn’t matter

You don’t get it do you. You hate trump fair enough, but you don’t see the bigger picture of how politics is being manipulated by a corrupted (paid ) press. The us has ended up with a complete idiot who can’t walk up a set of stairs or find an exit. Just because the establishment hated trump. Everyone in the us loses

Sponsored Links
Back