Wilo Pumps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone had any experience with these pumps and are they any good? Also would they fit in to the housing on a potterton performa 28? i would only need to change the pump head so am wondering if it would be a tight fit?

Sponsored Links
I've had no problems with wilo. As to whether they will fit your boiler???

You have already been told you need a grunfoss so why keep asking. Noboby on here wants anyone to spend more than they have to. If a cheaper pump fitted someone would have told ya.... Try searching for someone that just does pump heads if you are that tight

Cheers for the reply, Everyone is shouting grundfos, but just because a pump is half the price does not make it any less effficient, does it?

Sponsored Links
They are shouting grunfoss because you have a purpose made housing in the boiler AND IT IS THE ONLY PUMP THAT WILL FIT. Simple

so you have tried fitting differnt pump heads and they leak then? that is all i need to know.

Tell you what save yourself 20 quid go and fit the wilo pressurize it up and tell me what you find. And then tell me how much you get on ebay for the wilo...

namsag said:
Tell you what save yourself 20 quid go and fit the wilo pressurise it up and tell me what you find. And then tell me how much you get on ebay for the wilo...
:?: :?: :?:

methinks you are going to get a headache namsag
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
;)

Yeah think so to kev but he will be finished soon it is lights out in the asylum at half nine. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hes told you the answer.

if you dont believe him have a lie down or phone the manufacturer and ask them if you must.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back