WILO TOP-S 50/7 vs GRUNDFOS 25-80 (ANY EXPERTS OUT THERE??)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
British Gas are about to change my WILO TOP-S 50/7 pump, possibly with a GRUNDFOS UPS 25-80. I have looked into it and while the specs are very similar there is quite a difference in cost and I am not surprised B Gas are choosing the cheeper one. (Grundfos)

Now I am just a housewife who doesn't know the first thing about pumps so could anyone out there tell me if Grundfos will be as effective and efficient as out WILO one? We have got a great heating system now, ie the house gets warmed up very quickly when I turn on the heating etc. and I am just afraid that the new pump will be not as good.

HELP!

Sponsored Links
Provided BG use the Grundfos model I dont see any reason to worry. I think Grundfos are regarded as the best quality available.

I have researched and do understand that Grundfos is really good, but my worry is about capacity and efficiency. We have a largeish house and a big pump. How can I make sure the new pump will be as good?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back