Wilo water pump query ?

Sponsored Links
is one green and one gold ?

maybe a jubilee model.
animated20skeleton20dancing620hallo.gif

the rs is worked by radio signals, they had a bit of trouble with terry wogan on radio 2 when the pump first came out, but they seem to have sorted it now ;)

Sponsored Links
My neighbour has bought and fitted the RS 50 Gold to his CH system, it has started his system working again but the radiators are boiling hot, he thinks the one he needs is just the Gold 50 as he says there a difference in size and has had me searching the internet for one.

We've told him just get someone into do it but hes stubborn and wont, so was just wondeirng if there was an actual difference between the two. All we know is that some have a black front and others have a white front but both are green.

So was just wondeing if the RS 50 Gold is just a newer model of the other but does the same thing.

All confusing, and no there are no pizes im afraid x

My neighbour has bought and fitted the RS 50 Gold to his CH system, it has started his system working again but the radiators are boiling hot,

turn the boiler stat down

the pump won't make the rads any hotter :confused:

My neighbour has bought and fitted the RS 50 Gold to his CH system, it has started his system working again ERGO HIS SYSTEM WAS NOT WORKING, AND FITTING A NEW PUMP HAS SOLVED THE PROBLEMbut the radiators are boiling hot, ERR THEY ARE MEANT TO BE he thinks the one he needs is just the Gold 50 THE ONE HE HAS FITTED SEEMS TO BE DOING THE JOB as he says there a difference in size and has had me searching the internet for one. DOES HE NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS OR ARE YOU HIS NURSE/FRIEND/PLAYMATE

We've told him just get someone into do it but hes stubborn and wont, WELL F ECK HIM THEN so was just wondeirng if there was an actual difference between the two. All we know is that some have a black front and others have a white front but both are green.

So was just wondeing if the RS 50 Gold is just a newer model of the other but does the same thing.

IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR VICTOR MELDREW?

My neighbour has bought and fitted the RS 50 Gold to his CH system, it has started his system working again ERGO HIS SYSTEM WAS NOT WORKING, AND FITTING A NEW PUMP HAS SOLVED THE PROBLEMbut the radiators are boiling hot, ERR THEY ARE MEANT TO BE he thinks the one he needs is just the Gold 50 THE ONE HE HAS FITTED SEEMS TO BE DOING THE JOB as he says there a difference in size and has had me searching the internet for one. DOES HE NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS OR ARE YOU HIS NURSE/FRIEND/PLAYMATE

We've told him just get someone into do it but hes stubborn and wont, WELL F ECK HIM THEN so was just wondeirng if there was an actual difference between the two. All we know is that some have a black front and others have a white front but both are green.

IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR VICTOR MELDREW?

Might as friggin well be ! Hes has his boiler for 20 years its taken ages to get the water hot from the taps for years, and when it started leaking and had no hot water or heating the other day instead of just getting a new boiler he got the pump and now the radiators are boiling hes convinced its the the wrong pump.

My OH said the thermostat, but becasue the thermostat and pump arent close together hes saying its not.

Joy

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

fair play to you, your only doing what a good neighbour should, i know its like f eckin Cocoon where i live ;)

glasgowgas";p="1423096 said:
loobyloo168";p="1423087 said:

Just seen what you added on Very Funny !! No Im not Nurse or playmate, he does have internet access but would rather drink whisky and play xbox with my other half whilst i trawl the internet for him.

The things i do for a quiet life !

he does have internet access but would rather drink whisky and play xbox with my other half whilst i trawl the internet for him.
seems like a sensible arrangement - assuming you do the cooking and cleaning etc.. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back