Window Cills

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it a straightforward (cheap) job to replace internal U-PVC window cills and where can I get them from? I have no idea how long ago the windows were fitted in my house but the existing cills don't look particularly good .. some have the end caps missing and have deep gouges in them while one appears to be too short for the window.

Sponsored Links
I take it you mean the window boards on the inside of the windows (the bit where you put the spider plant aunty gave you and the cat sits gazing out of the window) They are cheap and easy to install. You can get lengths of the stuff from most window manufacturers workshops and building lastics suppliers. I think the likes of screwfix even do them

Yes, that's exactly what I mean! Thanks for your advice Thermo. I shall now investigate suppliers. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back