Winter Fibreglassing advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If the current lovely weather holds up, I'm looking to fibreglass a flat roof at the end of the week.
I've done a couple before with good results. I've always prepped all the OSB boards and flashings the day before and then removed them overnight to keep them bone dry. This is highly frustrating as everything's ready to go and then you pack it all away for a the next dry day which is then mentally busy.
Does anyone have any tricks to keep everything bone dry overnight? This time of year means dew in the morning and a sun that's not powerful enough to dry things out

Sponsored Links
You have everything prepared the day before (everything) - esp. the access equipment - & any roof repairs done.
Then, conditions being right, the very first thing in the morning you start the job.
If its a large roof then use two workers and/or wait for spring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back