Wintex connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I normally connect my laptop to my Prem elite 24 by one of the comm ports inside the panel. It always seems a bit 'fragile' though and I worry about damaging the panel by doing this and I'd like to avoid connecting this way if possible, can I connect wirelessly to my panel?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Should have said that I get as far as connecting, putting in the 6 digit key and when I do I get an error message 'please check your network connection and try again' I am connected to the same WiFi as the smart com

Should have said that I get as far as connecting, putting in the 6 digit key and when I do I get an error message 'please check your network connection and try again' I am connected to the same WiFi as the smart com
Did you use the 6 digit key immediately upon generating it. They are only valid for 1 hour.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back