Wire Carousel for the kitchen, can't find the right size

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to find a nice wire carousel for the cupboard under the sink

The door opening/depth of the cupboard in 43cm wide and width is 95cm

The perfect thing it this from ikea http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40116739 as it "ull-out swing-out fitting with 2 shelves; utilises corner space maximally and makes the contents easy to overview and reach." but it is too large from what I can see.
This one http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.j...efview=lister&ts=1257520641449&isSearch=false from B&Q is still too large I think.

So anyone have any ideas?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Is it a corner cup'd designed to take a carousel?
The dimension on the b&q unit are the wrong way round, the hight will be 125mm on each tray and the length [or width] is 750mm , the depth will be 410mm.

ah that could fit, then I read the measurements wrong

The cupboard isn't especially designed for it, i don't think.
Just hoping to fit something as it is twice as wide as the door, so anything to the left (door on right) just mounts up as it is hard to reach

They are intended for corner cup'ds, not suitable for simply using dead space.

Sponsored Links
An inaccessible corner cupboard is a useful feature in the kitchen - at least it is in ours.

We use it to store the plethora of sandwich toasters, griddles, coffee makers and other gadgets that seemed like a good idea at the time, but will probably never even get taken out of their boxes. :)

That 'Le Mans - Pull out' is perfect.
Unfortuantely the price isn't as perfect...

Cheers, I'll keep looking.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back