Wired suggestions to replace Byron SX4i wireless doorbell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think I've made a worse purchase than I did with this Byron doorbell.

The rubber push is always getting stuck - pushed in by visitors who try to push a little too hard. And the chime itself needs re-setting at least once a week (its only posiitoned about 5m form the doorbell so I presume it has interference from our wireless router or soem fo our other gadgets).

Whatever the reason I think I need an old fashioned wired bell. Can anyone recommend a decent chime - nothing fancy but discreet in look and clear in sound.

Thanks, C

Sponsored Links
Thanks.

Of course, I am quite capable of performing a google search for national suppliers.

The reason I posted the question was to solicit information and advice from enthusiasts and knowledgable individuals who may be able to recommend actual products.

So if there are any reccs please let me know

Sponsored Links
Well, that's a difficult one.

Every door bell I've ever bought I got from Homebase, B&Q etc, they always have buttons to play with and many sounds to listen to, perhaps one of those would be the place to go.

Then if it doesn't work out there is no body to blame but *******f :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back