Wireless room stat help pls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior, and need to fit a Honeywell DT92E Wireless room thermostat.

I have the following connections on my boiler:

LR, Ls, Ns, N, and L, see pic attached.

Also attached is a pic of the DT29E relay box/ base unit wiring diagram. I think the bottom two diagrams are for a motorised valve, and frostat, right?

I have taken the power for the relay box from the switched spur. I've connected 'LR' on the boiler, to 'A' on the relay box, and Ns on the boiler to B on the relay box.

I'm really not sure this is correct, but from google searches, this is what I've come up with.

So, before I put the fuse back in the spur and switch on, can someone offer their advice pls?

Attachments

• boiler terminals.jpg
    boiler terminals.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 126
  • DT29E wiring diagram.jpg
    DT29E wiring diagram.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 111
Sponsored Links
I'd suggest you keep the fuse pulled out and call someone who knows what the fook they're doing..:ROFLMAO:

The correct wiring is:

Connect Ls to A
Connect Lr to B

That's it. C and Ns are not used.

(You got the power side right.)

Sponsored Links
yep, did some more digging, and it is Ls- A and Lr- B

Thanks D_Hailsham

now up and running

and thanks (NOT) Steelmason for the great response.......

At least he responded and stopped you completely ******* your pcb, if nobody had answered you might have switched it on, steelmasons probably saved you a couple of hundred pounds.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back