wireless thermostat recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just looking at getting a wireless stat, the following models are widely available for around £45 - £60. Any comments on which model if any is best and why?

SALUS/GlowWorm RT500F
Towerstat RF7
Honeywell CMT921

Any comments gratefully received ;)

Sponsored Links
if you can pick up the Honeywell for between 45 and 60 i would take it

second choice would be the Salus

Agree on the Cm927 but you won't get one for that money, do you self a favour and pay the extra money.

Too many people skimp on their heating/hot water systems installing crap which fails and costs them twice anyway! (not moaning at OP but take the advice)

Agree on the Cm927 but you won't get one for that money, do you self a favour and pay the extra money.

Too many people skimp on their heating/hot water systems installing crap which fails and costs them twice anyway! (not moaning at OP but take the advice)

Just to clarify, do you mean pay the extra and get a CM927, or do you mean get the CM921 mentioned in the original post but I won't find one for £45-£60?

Sponsored Links
I believe the 921 is a 24hr programmer; the 927 you can have different settings for each day of the week.

Would recommend the 927. I've never looked back after installing mine.

Ah yes now you mention it I do recall that the 921 is only a 24hr version..

Would you say £72 is a good price for a 927 then?

Got the 927, set it up and working nicely now - have to agree it's a top product with lots of nice features in a great package :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back