wiring a heatmiser PRT-TS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help with the wiring of a PRT-TS. I am replacing a Drayton digistat1. The digistat has a battery and three wires, common, demand and satisfy. The Heatmiser has live, neutral and two boiler enable terminals A1 and A2 (swiched live). The boiler is a Potterton Suprimer 120 which appears to require a switched live connection, meaning that the heatmiser needs a single live output with the common/live input cross connected to the A1 boiler enable terminal.

My thinking is that the current common is the live input (although the wire is blue), the demand is the switched live output (red), and as the digistat doesn't use a neutral the spare wire that is not currently used (yellow) will be the neutral, with the other yellow currently connected to satisfy becoming redundant.

Is this likely to be correct or am I about the blow everything.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back