wiring diagram required for zone 1 bathroom light & tran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys
apols if this as already been posted
can anyone give me a wiring diagram of how to connect 5 zone 1 bathroom LV down lights (35wts Halogen bulbs) each with its own transformer,
al

Sponsored Links
I can't quite get my head round the concept of someone doing un-notified notifiable work when they have as little affinity for electrical work as you.

How would you wire 1 light?

Follow the link above to the Wiki - Then come back if you're unsure. Also read about part P berfore you start.

I can't quite get my head round the concept of someone doing un-notified notifiable work when they have as little affinity for electrical work as you.

Ban-all-sheds
i thought the whole idea of this web site/forum was to try and help people
who are less knowledgable these areas!
if your not interested in trying to help, why bother posting in the first place!
its people like you who give great web sites like these a bad name,

Sponsored Links
I think the point that he's making is a good one really - if you can't wire a light fitting, or a small junction box, a scrap of flex and an lv unit, then you really shouldn't be trying to do so in a bathroom ffs....

got to agree with BAS on this.if you have to ask how to wire a light then perhaps you shouldnt be doing it.dont take it personally,he thinks your not up to it and he told you so.he did you a favour really.

what are you doing about the other things you are going to do that you havent mentioned yet?

Having seen numerous fires caused by people like you,and witnessed the aftermath of fatal electrocution-by people like you.Why do you think this site is called diy NOT [abuse removed]!
Do the job if you feel you are capable,but get a NICEIC registered Co. at least to supply you with a ,well,it wont be a certificate,it may well be a report to the CPS for killing your family amd neighbours.
ELECTRICITY KILLS AS EASY AS CARBON MONOXIDE.YOU CANNOT SEE,SMELL,HEAR OR TASTE IT.THAT ONLY LEAVES ONE HUMAN SENSE LEFT [abuse removed]!!!!
AND IF YOU USE THAT-YER [removed]

Swearing and abuse removed.
Mod9

Andy, I think you have missed the point - the suggestion is to go away, do some research, then ask more relevant and pointed questions - not to give up and get a pro in - despite what may be read on these forums.

bathroom zone page in the Wiki[/url] has three broken hyperlinks.

Is not curious, its because those stingey barstewards at smashy & nicey have turned off general access to any sort of helpful information.
Well - 'tis a good job someone made copies then. Wiki is fixed :LOL:

Oh - and Andy - welcome to the forum, but I think you do need an attitude adjustment.

It's one thing to be concerned about advising someone who is so lacking in any basic understanding of what he's doing that he can't work out how to connect up more than one light, another to go off on one like that. I think you really have misunderstood the name of this site.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back