wiring for a conservatory

no no...i never said that. the ring main was fine untill the builder turned up.
its the two wires from the conservatory that are new

Sponsored Links
HandyJon said:
plugwash said:
Are you saying that only one of the cables is live when everything is disconnected if so you have a broken ring which needs to be dealt with.

Where did the OP say that?
he didn't but he implied it with the way he labeled the diagram which was why i was clarifying

well the saga continues
spark turned up today not even knowing what was wrong??? so my wife told him!!!!!!
he put right with a bit of chocolate bar connectors! however my wife got talking to him and it turns out i dont think hes a "proper" spark. I say that word because he disappeared again with certifying it ie no cert.
Can anyone get hold of the test certificates and give out or do you have to be registered etc to have a book of them..........
this saga is really going on know....what should i do

Sponsored Links
Anyone can print off a IEE model cert from the net, or even purchase the green NICEIC ones, but to fill them in requires you to 'Competent' and to have the necessary test equipment.

You might be lucky and find an electrician to certify it for you, but he would be taking a huge risk, certifying anothers work without any knowledge of the person.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back