Wiring Heatmiser wiring centre to Vaillant 630

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I've got a Vaillant 630 boiler and trying to wire up a UH3 heatmiser wiring centre.

Not sure where to connect the Boiler "in" and "out" on he UH3.

Anyone familiar with the 630 connections? Have an 24v = RT with a link wire going across it atm. Is this the one the connections need to be made to?

Sponsored Links
Not sure if you are talking about the wiring centre or boiler.
I can see no RT on on-line diagrams for the UH3.

RT with link on the boiler is for Volt free Room Thermostat.

The boiler has a connection called RT.

I am trying to wire the UH3, the heatmiser wiring centre. It has a connection in there "Boiler" with an "in" and "out" connection to be made.

The boiler has a connection called RT.
It has two:
one for volt free thermostat, and
one for 230V thermostat

upload_2015-9-29_20-32-53.png

I am trying to wire the UH3, the heatmiser wiring centre. It has a connection in there "Boiler" with an "in" and "out" connection to be made.
It depends on your system.

Sponsored Links
Thanks.

It's an S Plan plus system. 3 zone values. Upstairs heating, DHW and UFH (for which zone value is yet to be added). There is one wire from RT 230v, going to the megaflow junction box. The DHW and UFH have orange wire connected to this. So assuming this is the switched live.

Is this where the UH3 should be connecting to? Where does the other wire go, as there is an in and an out.

Brilliant thanks.

Wondering if you can help on this too...

I have neostats for the the UFH downstairs. I also have bought one for the upstairs radiators. Also have a neostat HW for the DHW.

Is UH3 specifically for the UFH only? Im assuming the upstairs rads do not wire into the UH3?

Are they simply wired in as separate controllers?

Im going to have 5 actuators on my manifold so was advised this is the one I need.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back