Help needed! Wiring on Worcester Heatslave oil boiler to UFH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone!

Hope someone can help, I’m installing a new boiler, it is a Worcester heatslave 2 external oil boiler, that is running into a heatmister UH8 wiring centre with hard wired Heatmiser V2 themostats (no rads) but my electrian couldn’t advise me on how to get it wired up!

So currently both have power so that the simple part, it’s the connection between the two that is the problem, so I have attached both wiring diagrams, so you have LS/E/LR on the wiring centre, then on the boiler you have pre wired links (LR) for both heating and water heating running into Live for the 230v out, just can’t find anyone to advise how to connect it right, the electrian told me the link wire should be 3 core and earth (which I have run) but not sure if that’s right!

Anyone advise at all?

Thanks in advance.
5C612CDB-25FA-4F56-96E7-A1FAD339560B.jpeg

Attachments

• 0B6A11C4-8575-423B-8F1A-BA345F38FEB7.jpeg
    0B6A11C4-8575-423B-8F1A-BA345F38FEB7.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 97
Sponsored Links
Boiler: remove the link between L and LR radiator. Link between L and LR tap must remain in place.

Boiler L -> Heatmiser LS
Boiler LR radiator -> Heatmiser LR
Boiler E (marked with the earth symbol on terminal block 9)-> Heatmiser E
Any unused cores in the cable should also be connected to E.

Boiler: remove the link between L and LR radiator. Link between L and LR tap must remain in place.

Boiler L -> Heatmiser LS
Boiler LR radiator -> Heatmiser LR
Boiler E (marked with the earth symbol on terminal block 9)-> Heatmiser E
Any unused cores in the cable should also be connected to E.

Buddy thank you is all I can say!! Just went outside and did it (yeah I know is 10pm!) switched it on and it fired right up!

Couldn’t be happier thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back