wiring impaq premier plus on a 15V central

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I've been trying to install these on the alarm central, but something is just not working.

First, i tried this setup: red and black on 12V and 0, white and green in alarm, blue and yellow in reed. 1k resistor in zone, with white and blue in COM and green in yello in the zone.
The system would work fine as far as door opening was concerned, but the LED remained off, and no detection of shocks

Then, after reading through htis forum i thought I had found something, I tried this:
red and black on 12/0, blue from central to alarm, other alarm to first reed with a mesure of wire, then the other reed back to zone with the white. No resistor (I don't have the 4k7 indicated in the thread off hand, and not sure it would correspond to a 15V, as the thread ws about a 25v).
This time LED turns on, but the system seems extra sensitive. when I finally got a blinking green, i put back the cover on, and then it turned on orange and indicated fault

so now I have this:
zone to alarm in blue. alarm to reed. reed to tamper with 1k resistor. tamper to COM in white.
Steady green, except when I removed te sensitivity jumper, and constant fault on th ecentral

Don't really care for the tamper, but I'd like to have opening and shocks to work, not just the opening.

Any help really appreciated.

Have a nice day

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back