Wiring query - Deltabell to Accenta mini panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks,

Was wondering if someone could possibly assist with a query I have?

I had to replace my old Scantronic 9200 control panel due to being faulty.

I have replaced it with an Accenta mini (8SP400A-UK). I am keeping the existing sensors, four magnetic door switches and one PIR, and exterior sounder which is a Pyronix Deltabell (replaced for old bell box about five years ago by a local installer). There is also an old bell box at the rear of my house but this has never worked in the 20 odd years I have been here.

My query is, when rewiring the Deltabell back up, do I wire it exactly as it was before or is there any variations in the wiring given that I am removing the old bell box wiring from the rear of the house? Also, if someone could advise me which wires go where at the control panel would be very appreciative.

I have uploaded a photo of the Deltabell as it was wired before.

Thanks in advance

Jim

Attachments

• Deltabell.jpg
    Deltabell.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 1,333
Sponsored Links
D =Red wire
B= Blue wire
A=Black wire
T=Green wire
STROBE Neg =Yellow wire
These are the bell box connections for your accenta

D =Red wire
B= Blue wire
A=Black wire
T=Green wire
STROBE Neg =Yellow wire
These are the bell box connections for your accenta

Thanks Handymanjo,

Any advice for the wiring on the deltabell, just as it was before or any changes?

Leave delta bell as it is.
They are the connections you require based on your photo

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back