wisbone front drivers side

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone,new to this site but hope one of you can help me.
i have a nissan micra 1.0 m reg 1994. i have started to remove the wisbone. i have removed the bolts which hold the wisbone to the bottom of the car,but am struggling to understand the rest. i have removed a split pin and started to undo a nut from a bolt which holds the wisbone plate to a part behind the disc breaks. i was hoping it would just drop down but this dont seem to be the case. does any one have any ideas please. thanks colin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
hi everyone,new to this site but hope one of you can help me.
i have a nissan micra 1.0 m reg 1994. i have started to remove the wisbone. i have removed the bolts which hold the wisbone to the bottom of the car,but am struggling to understand the rest. i have removed a split pin and started to undo a nut from a bolt which holds the wisbone plate to a part behind the disc breaks. i was hoping it would just drop down but this dont seem to be the case. does any one have any ideas please. thanks colin

this sounds like the ball joint that bolts onto the underneath of the wheel hub. there should be a slight split in the hub for you to insert a screwdriver or a slim chisel to free the hub off the ball joint, which should make it easy to just push down and pull out. hope this helps

Back