wolfcraft angle measure square

Sponsored Links
What makes you think they would know its a tool shop, as far as i know they dont come with instructions,hence i am asking on here to see if any of the professionals might know.

just trying to be helpful :eek:

it's the first place i would've asked that's all !..

Sponsored Links
I think they are for marking lines parallel to an edge. The tool is place with the black bit on the edge of the timber and a pencil through the holes and the whole thing is then run up and down the timber.

I am talking about the lower horizontal part of the square, i think they are for hinges.

There is mention of using it for hinges-"with a low square, an angle measuring scale, parallel scriber, 32-mm raster and marking stencil for radii, circles and cup hinges"
I don't quite know how it would be used to mark the cup hinges and in the first picture of the link the only thing you could do is to mark a parallel line just as is being done in the third picture.The marked measurments seem a bit odd too, it's not even as if they are direct converstions from imperial, 17mm and 33.5 mm seem just random. I'm probably too old fashioned.
I'll also admit to not knowing what a "32mm raster" is, googling hasn't helped me either.
edit I've just looked at thier website and whilist there's no video of this tool the dowelling jig video mentions 32mm spacings for drilling those little holes for pegs for use on adjustable type shelving units.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back