Woman beheaded in supermarket.

Jeez!!! you lot will have people thinking we're a society of people who give a **** :rolleyes: .

He was only trying to get ahead in life :eek: , but did'nt know how to go about it, faillings of our society probably.

Sponsored Links
Jeez!!! you lot will have people thinking we're a society of people who give a s**t :rolleyes: .

He was only trying to get ahead in life :eek: , but did'nt know how to go about it, faillings of our society probably.

There are some horrible posts, that possibly the family have access to? How come nobody came to this persons assistance, he had stalked her into the supermarket, apparently, she was crying and upset, I believe from buther friends of mine, that it takes time, to behead a cut of meat on a butchers block, so to decapitate someone inside a supermarket with a machette? Surely someone must have been around to supress this freak?

Then the freak walks out of the shop, holding the head, throwing it into the air? Before some statement to God?

Well, she was in a shop selling souvenirs, apparently it was a Chinese shop also selling Samurai swords etc. Would you have intervened if you saw someone with a Samurai sword trying to behead someone? I'm bloody sure I wouldn't.

Now more details have been released, this has become even more horrific.

What would the do-gooders wish to do with this f*ckwit individual then ???

Rehabilitation pending release no doubt... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not exactly but there is a need in a civilised society to try and understand what went on here don't you think !!!

Sponsored Links
Teneriffe I wont be-heading there for a while

I know I know delete away MOD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rehabilitation pending release no doubt... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not exactly but there is a need in a civilised society to try and understand what went on here don't you think !!!

No I don't as it happens.
Civilised society ???????? When do we as a world population get to experience that again then????????
If there were more people like me............The world would be a happier place in the long term. (far less people, I grant you) :LOL:
But NO............. lets study him. :rolleyes:

Well, she was in a shop selling souvenirs, apparently it was a Chinese shop also selling Samurai swords etc. Would you have intervened if you saw someone with a Samurai sword trying to behead someone? I'm bloody sure I wouldn't.

The shop wasn't selling swords, the maniac had a combat knife, pretty poor response to someone that has died, with all the 'witty' remarks that are tasteless.

No I don't as it happens.
Civilised society ???????? When do we as a world population get to experience that again then????????
If there were more people like me............The world would be a happier

place in the long term. (far less people, I grant you) :LOL:

What a sad, bigoted,unhappy chip on your shoulder type of guy you appear to be...just the kind of person maybe, who without help and understanding could be the sort to go on a mad destructive rampage!!!!!!!!
But NO............. lets study him. :rolleyes:

What a sad, bigoted,unhappy chip on your shoulder type of guy you appear to be...just the kind of person maybe, who without help and understanding could be the sort to go on a mad destructive rampage!!!!!!!!

WTF.???:eek: :eek: No need for that kind of abuse surely.??? :LOL: :LOL:

What part of my post prompted you to come to that conclusion then??? :eek: Shocking behaviour. :LOL:

I get popped at by different people on this forum from time to time, but I just take it on the chin. Never complained once.
But I'm genuinely shocked at your post. Unprovoked b*llocks.

WTF.???:eek: :eek: No need for that kind of abuse surely.??? :LOL: :LOL:

What part of my post prompted you to come to that conclusion then??? :eek: Shocking behaviour. :LOL:

I get popped at by different people on this forum from time to time, but I just take it on the chin. Never complained once.
But I'm genuinely shocked at your post. Unprovoked b*llocks.
I just get so racked of at people who presume that to seek to understand means they must be ever forgiving 'do-gooders'

Sponsored Links
Back