Spain ~ illegal immigrants no health assistance

Sponsored Links
All this monetary uncertainty is leading to hard decisions, isn't this how Hitler got in to power ?

I can't see the connection between preventing illegal immigrants, as in people who shouldn't be there, from getting treatment they haven't paid for and the rise of fascist leaders. Surely it's common sense? If you're country is bankrupt, going down the tubes, has massive unemployment and can't afford to look after it's own people, do you spend money on medical treatment for people from other countries? No. Charity begins at home.

Trouble is, you know where the fookers will come next looking for free treatment. :rolleyes:

All this monetary uncertainty is leading to hard decisions, isn't this how Hitler got in to power ?
So history tell's us,but the whole supposed purpose of the Euro thing is to ensure the like of it will never happen again.There is no way that he could be compared to hitler but it seem's to me that Farage is the only one prepared to raise his head above the parapet and constantly warn of what is happening.

Sponsored Links
Don't try to be clever joe.

Feel free to believe that refusing to treat infectious diseases will stop them coming to the country.

You can't cure a virus - surely you know that?

Feel free to believe that refusing to treat infectious diseases will stop them coming to the country.

But surely by offering free treatment to all comers, won't this make them more likely to come?

It's called health tourism. You may have heard of it. :rolleyes:

Of course it will. If you lived in Spain and had AIDS - where would you head for?

This country is mental - plain stoopid. :evil:

I get the feeling that there are many in this country who won't be happy until we are broke like Greece, Portugal, etc.

Sponsored Links
Back