Matador impaled through neck!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I laughed so hard when I saw this! Ka Pow!
Bullfighter-gored-_1641812c.jpg

Yep that is the bulls horn going in his neck and coming out his mouth!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...atador-in-hospital-after-horrific-goring.html

Oh no, the poor bull murderer got hurt by a bull. HAHA!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That picture has made my day. Serves the backward animal-torturing dago right.

Says in the Telegraph article that the crowd screamed in horror as the matador was impaled. They're happy to sit and watch a dumb animal be tortured to death, but get a bit squeamish when the abuser gets some of his own medicine.

I have no time for a country or its people, when their main pastimes seem to involve baiting and torturing a variety of animals. Few other nations can beat the Spanish.

He's V>V lucky he didn't trip and fall with his back to the bull, would'nt have been any different might have still come outa his mouth.

That bull should have been awarded a prize. :D

That picture has made my day. Serves the backward animal-torturing dago right.

Says in the Telegraph article that the crowd screamed in horror as the matador was impaled. They're happy to sit and watch a dumb animal be tortured to death, but get a bit squeamish when the abuser gets some of his own medicine.

I have no time for a country or its people, when their main pastimes seem to involve baiting and torturing a variety of animals. Few other nations can beat the Spanish.

Bullfighting is Spain's foxhunting, on the decline and largely unpopular. There are some regions where it's still popular and the main audience is the older generation, bit stuck in their ways.

From Wikipedia:
A 2002 Gallup poll found that 68.8% of Spaniards express "no interest" in bullfighting while 20.6% expressed "some interest" and 10.4% "a lot of interest." The poll also found significant generational variety, with 51% of those 65 and older expressing interest, compared with 23% of those between 25–34 years of age. Popularity also varies significantly according to regions in Spain with it being least popular in Galicia and Catalonia with 81% and 79% of those polled expressing no interest. Interest is greatest in the zones of the north, centre, east and south, with around 37% declaring themselves fans and 63% having no interest.[20]

Sponsored Links
Back